Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Team X Man Fundraising and Recruitment Letter Sample

I hope this email finds all of you doing well. Okay ... so most of you should know by now that I'm not one to forward emails to you about jokes, chain letters, 'good luck' emails, etc. BUT, I am forwarding this one personally to each and every one of you. So, please take a minute or two out of your busy day to finish reading the rest of this email.

Santo's brother, Xavier, is a child with special needs and his parents, Tony and Nancy Kurre, are starting a non-profit organization in Birmingham called "The Bright House Foundation". The foundation would give every child and adult the opportunity to reach their fullest, brightest potential by providing funding to organizations within Alabama which serve those with special needs.The link below provides more information about what they are trying to do and if you click on the tab 'about us', you'll find Xavier's story.

www.thebrighthousefoundation.org,

With that in mind, I'm planning to join their first fund-raising effort at the Village to Village 10k run on January 23rd; see website for complete details. I would love to have you sign up for the race with me or just make a donation. (I want to make clear that am not interested in or doing this for any of the prizes listed below). I'm doing this because Xavier holds a special place in my heart and I would like to do everything that I can to help.

Registration is only $12 or you may make a donation for any amount. I know you all have various causes that you already donate to, but please make this a special consideration. You can register/donate online, or write a check payable to the The Bright House Foundation and mail to the following address:

208 Oakmont Rd.
Birmingham, AL 35242

Thanks you for your time.

With love,

1 comment:

  1. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    http://ayambakar330033.blogspot.com/2018/08/trik-menanggulangi-5-penyakit-mematikan.html/

    ReplyDelete