Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sample Fundraising and Recruitment Letter for Team X Man

Hey all!
Did any of you think I could stay away from a cause for long?? First let me thank everyone for supporting me in my journey with Leukemia Lymphoma Society. It was by far the coolest thing I have ever accomplished. Since then I have been searching for something to get involved in.
It all happened this summer when 2 of my closest friends, Nancy & Tony Kurre told me about an idea they had to form a foundation that would give every child and adult the opportunity to reach their fullest, brightest potential among their peers and within their community by providing funding to organizations within Alabama which serve those with special needs. For them its personal. For me its personal. Their youngest son Xavier is special needs.
Here is what you can do. Please take a few minutes & check out their website & read Xavier's story, let it inspire you to "do something".
I joined "Team X Man" to help raise money for The Bright House Foundation, by running the Village to Village 10k race in January. Join us, donate, give your time...do something..

Thanks, www.thebrighthousefoundation.org www.active.com/donate/TeamXMan/


P.S.
Almost forgot, if you do join Team X Man, don't
forget to put my name down on who recruited you
to the team, I have my eye on one of the fab prizes..
check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment